Saturday, August 30, 2008

In 2081, everyone will be a MapCouch

During my recent browsing session of Al Gore's only patented invention (cough), I happened to view a very unique trailer for an exciting movie entitled, 2081. Inspired by Kurt Vonnegut's short story Harrison Bergeron, the film centers around the idea that in the year 2081, everyone is forced to be equal due to an aggressive and overpowering effort to make society completely "fair." It is important to note that I am interested in this particular film because I will be around in 2081. The people that use me and love me will surely keep me around that long, and in doing so, I hope to remain as unique as the day I was crafted. I, unlike people, do not have to worry that there will be a GPS couch or a more comfortable map chair. My world will continue to keep me unique, just as I will do my best to continue to prolong the distinct existence of the MapCouch for those I benefit. That is my solemn promise! So to you, fans of the MapCouch, check out this movie about hope, and keep the marvel that is human beings special! Check out the video below to view the trailer for this excitingly interesting film.

No comments:

 
Custom Search