Monday, October 27, 2008

Hurricane Katrina hits MapCouch!!

One of my biggest fans, Katrina, stopped by to give me a gentle touch with her back side, just as so many have done before. Hurricane Katrina, as I call her, instead, decided to plop down with the ferver of Albert Haynesworth taking out Peyton Manning. I'm suprised she didn't end up with some of my map on her ass! At any rate, my beloved Hurricane Katrina (AssMap), stayed just long enough for me to feel better about the ruffling of my cushions, and as is always necessary, snapped a great photo with me for all to see. Thanks for stopping by, Hurricane Katrina!

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Mapcouch is fuckin' pimp!

Unknown said...

Thanks Meatbag! Be sure to check out the upcoming Girls of MapCouch calendar featuring Hurricane Katrina (AssMap)!

 
Custom Search