Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Top 5 Quotes about the MapCouch

I know, I know. I've been slow to post. The MapCouch yelled at me yesterday. Unfortunately its quote was too obscene to be displayed in this list, but we do have 5 quotes that have come from MapCouch friends themselves. From time to time, we try to get people together and sit them on the MapCouch and see what comes to mind. These are the top 5 of recent months. Enjoy!

-- "Kevin, your ass is in Europe, your head is in Russia. What is the
bathroom like for you?"- Francis

-- "I febreezed the MapCouch for you."-Kevin

-- "The MapCouch is the only place farting constitutes global warming"- Ben

-- "The MapCouch is the only place two friends can both be in Asia but
still oceans apart"- Chauncey

-- Upon being called and given directions, Lil E' offered up the following into the phone conversation..."Wait, where is it? Hold on, ok. I'm by the MapCouch now. Let me see if I can find it."

BONUS QUOTE:

"Good morning Nick." -Christy

No comments:

 
Custom Search